Thursday, August 07, 2008

- [OUR] sTyLE aGaIN-

LOL....what KFC doing in Segafredo again?????lol...hehheee...whatever...ok...back to serious matter....first,i didnt work at PC Fair le....Quinn,i can go with u for ur external hardisk k...and ..bout my Maxis job....as i expect,my parents wont let...haha...actually they got their point too...before i confirm at Jusco i need to be transfer here and there...moreover the salary not really high...so no need so mah huan....
And i turn my target to my cousin's shop...since he said he need a customer service also mah.....but i can work till Jan for him...dunno he want bo...today he asked me to interview,but when i reached he ask me to
come tomorrow...caused he not free.wanna meet customer.so oklo...tomorrow lo..lol...see how la...
and tonight...haha...i think only Racheal
will know...haha.bout Yit..erghh..this is my reaction....geram nia...what he think wor....TAPOH...hng.....
And tonight Nelson and Racheal them are discussing bout SS tomorrow night...haha...don't get me wrong...is not Syiok Sendiri....lol...not Sad Sendiri also k...is SLIPPERY SENORITAS...lol...hmm...so long didnt go ler...Yeah...and someone going to kill me....lol....*wink*..sayang back k...they just tell me after i promised u...they planned since last week....will replace another day...

No comments: