Thursday, August 14, 2008

- [KeK sIm] bUT wIsHEs GraNTeD[HOoraY]-

This morning so busy in office.I walked in and out to make my things done.Then wanna arrange the technician schedule...end up, my shoe spoilt..this is because the string broke off...it's rubber type.so cant glue it back.so sad..kek sim nia.Fortunately, my Biao Shao borrow me her shoe!!!!she got extra one...*fuhhh* hehhee...
Actually i planned and wish to buy all my stuff this weekend with Quinn,etc :slipper , socks (that type with toes) - this is because i wanna wear it when i'm in office..cause my office is very cold,and i'm not wearing sport shoe....so will be wearing sock with slipper..lol...weird??who knows my slipper spoilt faster than i expected.erggh....hehee.so, since is in office all day long,so nevermind lo.i cant stand cold k..hehee..
Today in office damn busy...OT till 8.30p.m.actually is fun working there..i dont mind over time cause quite near to my house..=) And today is Thursday,i went night market with Quinn..i buy so many foods..yummy...and also not forgetting.. i get to buy what i wish for ...just now i get a new paired of shoe...white in colour!!and,i found my sock there too..pasar malam also got lehh.ehh.it is pink in colour k..striking one LOL..not bad,not bad!!hehee..i bought a hair ornament too.bling bling de..quite cheap..if not i SURE wont buy..cause i go other place see so many times d..so pricey.hehee...HOOoray.happy lo...Besides,i met Yit in pasar malam.=.=" forget bout this part...LOL...
Tomorrow maybe having dinner with 'LATTE' and Racheal...and Racheal bring me a news..hmm...sure not i can meet my little Junior tomorrow??dont let me wish for more,disappointed more...hehhee...see macam mana first....heeehe..*wink*

No comments: