Wednesday, August 06, 2008

-yEa- hApPY NeH-

Today i feel so happy...hehhe...wanna know why?hmm...first,today i need to go Gurney for an interview at Maxis company...ok..u know right?i'm a direction idiot...even is Gurney..(i know a lot people know how to go)..i also got problem ad...BUT..hahha..BUT today i drive to Gurney by myself and i reached there WITHOUT any mistake leh...HOORAY!! lol ....improved le...hehhe...so happy..
conversation between Carmen and Racheal...

Haha..ask u to come with me tak mau.syiok.eh,tell u,i gao lo.i reached gurney by myself leh.no wrong direction.

Haha...u so funny..


p.s. u wont understand a direction idiot's feeling when they can reached somewhere they want by their own...hahahhaa

And back to my interview...everything is ok..they are hiring me...just, now they need my confirmation...i need to discuss with my parents...they want me to training one week in Island Gurney..then they got hostel for me to stay
to make me convenient.After training,they will transfer me to Carrefour for few days till the new JUSCO/ AEON open...then only i transfer to where i suppose to belong..anyway,i'm quite happy they offered me...tonight will discuss with my daddy mummy...let's see how..*wink*
After interview i go walk around alone before i went back...so i stop by a stall selling earing..weird..i wont buy necklace,wont buy bracelet,and also wont buy anklet like other gals...but i will buy earing..hahha...quite cheap actually..3 pairs for RM10...summore bling bling de...lol..see...
That's all..hehe...just feel bit sad when back time..caused i go the wrong way.=(...nevermind.next time will be better...hahhaa..So overall today i'm quite happy geh...hehee...*wink*

No comments: