Monday, August 11, 2008

-[wOrkInG] bLuRR mORNinG-

Today morning my phone rang around 9.30 a.m....i answered the call...Jimmy called...lol...my boss...he asked me to go his shop now...after bath and breakfast,i go to his place...so sleepy..i slept at 2 a.m something..so tired..lol...he asked me to go work la.. as customer service and in-charge of all the stocks....duhzz...didnt tell me the night before...should tell me earlier mah..haha...surprised me nia...hehee..yeah..got work d..hmm.no need so boring everyday ler...
SHUNZA TECHNOLOGY ENTERPRISE
my working place.....*wink*My cousin brother and also my boss...lol...dont play play with him...but in work no cousin cousin ler...SERIOUS k...we work seriously ...hehehe..

norhh....my working environment....not bad la...just very cold nia...flu since yesterday d...today some more so cold...hmm.
Near near to my house..office hour time...Sunday off...so nice...hehee..i hope my night job accept me...still dont know yet...now i wanna work work work...lol..
jia you!!!*wink*

No comments: