Tuesday, June 17, 2008

-18th JuNe-sCaRy Day-

Dont know how to describe my feelings now...nervous?excited?worry?hmmm....my result will reveal tomorrow le...how could it be?i should have some preparation to face it..*take a deep breathe*...dont dare to think how it would be tomorrow....God bless me...
Later i going for swimming...nowadays i always go swimming...and physically i'm getting darker and darker...haa...
I saw J***** on Sund again....haa...feel so happy to see him there...no wonder A**** always put me at pool area every Sund...girl,u know me well...thx..haaa...hmmm...dont know still can get to meet him before i go study not...i hope so....wish me luck...hehee...
Suddenly i missed my friends so much....haa...i hope everyone got their own pathway to go..achieving their own dream...finding for their future life....and we still keeping in touch with each other although seldom meet......
.

No comments: