Thursday, June 05, 2008

-trOubLiNg eVeryONe-'tiaN tiaN De'-

Petrol price increased again!!!RM2.70/litre...rice up,petrol up,electricity up....salary remain..so shit!!what's the thing that our country not increase de?Making all the traffic jam.i'm so innocent..tonight went out to fetch my mummy from my aunty's shop,haven't reach the place also,jam like hell..two way become 4 way le..just imagine,in 15mins no car are moving!!erghh...hate that i stucked in the jam..ambulance cant past also..pity the ambulance...driver impatient,making the jam worst...causing all the fighting scenes...funny Malaysian...i stucked in the jam for more than an hour..*faint*..summore raining..all wet chicken le..my cousin very cute and funny...he wearing helmet but his shirt all wet le...after see some people didn't wear helmet,he also took off le..my mum ask why and he answered,'they also didnt wear,look so 'yeng' under the rain without helmet'...LOL...cute.kek si my mummy.
Just now went to Segafredo online again.i like the environment...but today the music abit noisy..but still OK.Just now D*** take a nap and asked me to wake him up,so i called him after an hour more like this..i feel so cute...'zhu zhu,wake up le,faster wake up zhu zhu'...lol..but doesnt work,cause this pig sleep back after i hang up..wasted my credit for calling nia...hehee..end up i know actually he sick ler...so okla...nevermind...forgive him...LOL..
Today my freelance job making me headache.I just want to work in a comfort condition...asking me to wear bareback and heel to stand whole day???do you think is comfort?so i decided to reject le..although i promised earlier..but they didnt tell me have to wear this and that..so i accepted another job le...Panasonic promoter...Last time work in Carrefour before...moreover same salary per day..near my house,wear t-shirt....MORE comfort..hehee..tomorrow working le...4days.jia you ba ..sleep first..wake up early for my job..yeaa..*wink**muackss*

No comments: