Monday, June 30, 2008

-wEdDiNg-haTe tHis fEeLinG-sTudY sOoN-

Tonight will be A***'s wedding eve...i will take part too...hmmm...so happy..U know last time A*** told me alot bout him and his wife..hmm..we talk,we discuss,advised,opinion....i treated him like my bro..i care bout them..i still remembered when he was so down after broke up with her,he talked to me...that time i didnt console him,but i scolded him..hahhaa..bad right?i still remembered he said i was like shooting gun,keep shoot him..but he appreciate my bullets...hahaa..dont play play..all my bullets shot at the right spot..he said he awake le..started to appreciated le..this is what we called GUYS..appreciate after losing it...hmm..hope they really know appreciate each other..this marriage is not easily gained..wish-happiness always stay with them...
I'm missing D*** now...damn miss...i message him,but no reply..errr.hate this feeling that keep guessing what he's doing..maybe he slept le..so i send a good night message..no reply too..feel bit pain...i was watching Endless Love,but my eyes keep peeping my phone..so i decided to put silent mode...but it doesnt work..sometimes i was thinking is it he treat me like how he treat her?he tells the same stupid jokes to us?he makes me laugh like what he did to her?he pampered me exactly like he did to her?hm..i think TOO much ler...D*** said he like ASTRO..so i think is it he always repeat the same thing?must be tired right?pity D***...hehhee
Next week start study ler....still waiting the offer letter...if everything is ok..then i will move there ler...new room,new housemates,new schoolmates,new environment....everything will be brand new...i will update my study news here..hmm..how's my schooling life will be? ...to be continue...

No comments: