Friday, June 13, 2008

-sPeEcHLEss aNd tHOuGhTLesS-R.I.P.-

Everything still alright before i mention bout J*****...and i totally dont understand why D*** always dont like to mention bout her in front of me??where got people dont like to mention bout their beloved??i asked means i care bout him and i didnt mind of anything..so why cant u tell me??u refused to answer all my questions...this make me mad...yes i admitted that from last time till now every words of mine keep reminding u bout J*****.i have to do that right??this is the fact...and i also reminding myself that u already in relationship...DONT DO THE THINGS THAT YOU KNOW U CANT!! u said you know u cant,and u really cant,but u also cant stop yourself from doing so,then what u aspect me to do in return??i thought after the Q&A session we already clear in our mind...i really do..and i think in the end u are the one who not clear.. i thought the purpose of Q&A is to clear me off...after last night conversation i really speechless and thoughtless..but dont worry..i'm alright..D*** said he will make it past tense,i think he got no choice,this is the only thing he can do...wish D*** all the best...and wish 'nathananne' happy forever.....
Last night i heard a bad news....A****'s daddy R.I.P at 1am...so sad to hear that...dont too sad girl....must take care of yourself...this is what we called LIFE...'born-old-sick-die'..try to think the positive way...God take him away so that he no need to suffer from his sickness anymore...anyway,hope u recover back to your actual position..happy go lucky..cheer up!!
Do appreciate everyone around you...you wont know what will happen tomorrow...it's meaningless to appreciate it after it is gone....

No comments: