Wednesday, June 18, 2008

-pLaNNiNg-

At last my scary day past jor.....and it brought me a bad news.....i cant get local Uni...so sad...So,now i have to plan for my future pathway....either i apply again for local Uni or i go Utar....now Utar also not sure there's a intake in July not...if no,ten have to wait till Jan le...local Uni also same...if get also have to wait till Dec le.....so what i gonna do for this few months?working?but before this,there's a walk-in-interview for stewardess in Singapore on 22nd June....i always have this interests...i plan to go for a try...i dont know what the result will be....but i wish to try....i know it's quite rush....ergghhhh.....i feel so annoyed now...nobody beside me when i really need someone....*haiz*..at this moment i thought of my beloved bro....i message him just now...still waiting for his reply...but he always so busy....hmmm...wanna cry also cant find a shoulder...pity carmen....
I will slowly think,decide,discuss,and plan for it....

No comments: