Thursday, June 26, 2008

-tOuR iN S'pOrE-





I really cant imagine that i went to Singapore alone...but luckily,D*** back with me...they bring me go tour around S'pore...i went to Vivo City for shopping...window shopping..lol..,viewed Sentosa beach,go East Coast Park eat delicious hawker food and they bring me to Clarke Quay at night.a place that looks like Penang Road...but of course much better than Penang Road..so nice there...i entered a pub named LUNAR...the live band was great..i like the skinny girl...her voice is so nice,and she's humour too...feel so relax listening to her...
Someone came to me and tell me
something...hmm..should say warn me...guess what's my answer?...'hm.ya i know'..this my answer..and then he said something meaning like why i still knocking my head into it...hmm..maybe to him,he thinks that i am stupid..not only him ler...other people will think so...why why why???carmen,u totally lost ler..
Btw,i do walked around Bugis Street...ooh...that stupid Levi's promoter...i gonna complain her...alarm also can forgot..bad service.haa...i go pray with D*** la...go Changi Airport la....so nice...D***,must pdf in your memory...cannot delete,cannot modify...haa...lalallalalla...aoban right?learn from who else?hahaa..
D***,i want u to remember every single moment of us....NOT allowed to forget any...get it?*hug and miss*

No comments: