Sunday, June 15, 2008

-No mORe mIsS-

When S**** fetch me time,we accidentally mentioned bout Y**.it is not a purposely act,is just S**** wanna know,so i told him....i did told him means i dont mind it anymore...since so long i never tell people bout mind past relationship,but i did it just now...at first i have some sad emo,but after that i'm alright...this is normal right when someone talking bout sad things...hahaa...past tense means past tense...i also wish to find someone i can rely on,but not now S****....make it slow..haha..i'm still young right?lol..and i hope my parents wont give me such pressure...hahaa..i think S**** understand this kind of pressure...yeaa..
Tonight i quite enjoy the pool game...nice game...'gay in the house' improved alot le...even can beat me le...maybe i should be proud of him..haha..this is what he told me...D*** look bit moody...i think he thinks alot bout his work...hmmm...ok..let's guess who i met tonight???lol..yea...is J*****...very long didnt see him ler...still the same to me..but i prefer his last time look...haa...the guy i always like to see...wont get bored de..hehee..till S**** asked me what am i looking at...hahaa...*secret*lol

No comments: