Thursday, June 12, 2008

-EmO mE-

Tonight went to OldTown with HT....his flight will be on this Fri..after tonight dont know when only can meet up ler...he still the same..start to blush when shy.anyway,wish him all the best and must take good care of yourself....hehee...Just now i quite angry cause i heard something bad...actually not something bad la..just like not nice to listen...or maybe my reaction too over le...haa..and i scolded C****...i think he also shocked cause suddenly i was so emo..then my mood suddenly so down.haha...anyway,sorry ya...but me as a girl...also dont like to listen those thing mah...ha..maybe i took it over serious...paiseh ya...
i wonder what guys will talk bout me when i walk pass...really cant imagine and dare not imagine..especially in front of C****..hahaa..sure nothing good de..
Hmmm....C**** said he will held a steamboat gathering on 19th...yea...so long didnt eat le...cant wait for it...hahaa...sounds so tamchiak...lalalaaalaaa..LOL..
So nervous lerr.....this Sunday Daddy's day then Monday my result will reveal le...really nervous..wonder anyone will company me this Monday...if bad news then cheer me up,if good news then have to celebrate ler...need to take a deep breathe before i open the envelope...hahaa...
Must pray hard for me ya...all the best to me..

No comments: