Monday, June 09, 2008

-faReWeLL-

So tired this two days till didnt get to update my blog...work in the morning and sleep late in the night!!hahha...Saturday night is so damn tired..and that night is the last night of J**** and the gang...LOL..so we went to our 'old place' to farewell for them...guess where is it???FUEL ofcourse!!hahaa...hmm..not bad...everyone is enjoying...especially me with the pool..yea...i like pool so much...but last night i feel so uncomfortable when i played...you know why?few people is looking at our table when me and D*** play..ergghhh...i hate the way they look...make me more pressure and uncomfortable...then after that we played pair..me and E***...hahaa...my 'idol'...LOL.he look so sweet and cute when he smile..but he's not when he tried to escape from the 789 dies game...hahaa...frankly speaking,I WANA QUIT TOO....my nightmare!!!and AHEMM.., 'i want to take this opportunity to thanks E*** for the double one punishment'.(sounds like giving speech in the stage)...ergghh,i wont forget you...hahha...wonder who created this game...
Hmmm....dont know when still can meet you guys le....sounds like missing huh??haha..yes i do...glad to know you guys too...thanks for water paint my life so colourful!!!!hehee..(paise)....
All the best in you guys future undertakings...and....and...you guys are NOT ALLOWED to forget me...sound so sassy right?haha...all my 'auban'-ness learn from D*** de....*blekk*hehee...
lalalallalllllalalalallallaa


No comments: