Tuesday, June 24, 2008

-rUSh-2Nd dAy-

Hmmm, i wake up early in the morning...it's a rainy day...i get ready and i took MRT to Scotts Road...i walk all the way under the drizzling rain ..hmm..someone did asked me am i 'bag packing'..lol...after that i went back to my hotel to check-out and shift to E***'s house..luckily,or not i'll be bancrupt staying in hotel Singapore.hahaa...one night in Singapore,i can stay star hotel in Malaysia le..so 'paiseh' to trouble him.haa..in return if he wanna come Malaysia for a trip,he can stay my place also,got one empty room..(i know is impossible)lol..his mum is cute...ha..if u saw E***'s room,u will feel amazed...so do i...ha..not bad this guy.LOL..
I will be meeting D*** today noon..he have to go for medical check-up..i waited for the whole day..i think he got 'heart attack,high blood pressure,diabetes..'..hhaa..from 2pm wait till 6pm!!!is ok...haa...i walked Bugis Street alone..hm..then i think alot of things too...i knew,i realised i shouldnt do so....i'm not selfish!!i think alot,i think for D***,i think for J*****...i didnt ask much from him...hmmm...i dont know why like this...i will hurt J*****..i'm a lady which run by blood NOT petrol k....haa.i will feel unease sometimes...i asked alot,but all my questions usually banned by D***.'this is not a question'..i just wanted to know more..i really ok with that le...D***,dont need to care much bout my feeling...i said real de...care her more is better.i feel uncomfort when i heard he lied to her..i prefer he lie to me cause of her instead of lie to J***** cause of me...
ERghh...D***,i thought u're pulling brake le....but why it seems like u're speeding?u know u cant,but why u want to treat me so good?why wanna make me accidentally fall to u wor.....fall to someone i shouldnt fall...aikss...just now he lied to me that J***** will be sending him off..i was suddenly totally blank out..i was thinking..'ooh,what i should do later..i wanna act didnt see anything...blablabla..'.end up is fake de...'kek si me'..bad la...evil.
i hope there's a little space in your heart that filled with our memory...hmm..i dont know how long it will be...how far we will go...how much i can stand..
"somewhere......over the rainbow.....way up high"

No comments: