Thursday, June 19, 2008

-wHat am I tHiNKiNg-

Today D*** will be very busy...totally got no time for me cause J***** is back le..i was thinking,did he eat bubur ayam as breakfast?hehee..i hope no...D*** promised me something but he broke it....i don't wish him to miss me when he's with J*****..when he's with her,i hope his heart is fully with her.i don't want to be selfish.haa.i think i'm not....lalalaaalalaa..hehee...
OH GOSH!!!this is my first time i need to think a lot and feel scared to message D***..haa...u know what i worried rite??hmmm...maybe i think too much..Today my leg still swollen and bruise..feel bit pain when walk too.this is my clumsiness..i knocked my leg in swimming pool...(don't laugh)...i used to knock here and there...and bruises everywhere..no medicine for this.haa..my ulcer still pain,and my lips dry and tear..all this making my mood so down...sad.D***..where are u wor...need u but not here.hmm, nevermind...i understand..i won't let u feel dilemma..no worry ya..
I need to sign off le...have to wake up early in the morning..need to go BSN bank,need to call UTAR,need to arrange and plan a lot things...gambateh carcar...hehee

No comments: