Friday, June 20, 2008

-hOw iT wiLL Be-

RING!!!Something flashed over just now and reminded me that D*** no longer available...yes,i'm clear with this...now,what i can say is,let it be what it will be...depends on fate and timing...haa...why wanna be like this leh?u should be clear than me right?remember?pull handbrake...
Tonight i saw J***** again..hmm..can consider very
'xin fu' le...everytime go will meet him de...i feel so excited when i saw him..haa...A*** realised le,and keep laughing at me...bad.tonight D***** so lucky when he play pool.he scored so easily into the pocket..really gave me a big shocked...haa..i thought he learn secretly..hehee..anyhow,he still look cute.ha..(he will kill me if he see this..cute konon).
Alright!back to my own thingy.tomorrow i will go to Singapore le..i know is quite rush..but i just don't want to waste any chances.like what kor said,'how many chances in life?'.kor support me to give a try.gambateh carcar...i very nervous now and feel pressure...i wonder they will keep my record not...but,not long ago nie...just last year nia...and they ask me to try the next year...haa...anyway,wish me luck and GBU...muackss..beside this,J*** will attend the int on next Weds...wish him all the best...
GO GO GO!!!

No comments: