Tuesday, June 10, 2008

-bLuRr mOrNiNG-cLouDy nOOn-

Hmm...slept near 5 in the morning and i'm awake 7 in the morning by my mummy and my beloved bro...help mummy to fixed the line for their chats....hmm...this morning my bro asked me some questions that i feel difficult to answer..he's on his way preparing for my 21st birthday present...that is next year Jan!!!hahhaa...he look more kincheong than me...cute..anyway,thanks love..he said he went to Manchester yesterday to look for my present....he's asking me,'you prefer LV or PRADA?','you want a watch or handbag?'..and he's answering on his own,'i think LV looks great on u','LV handbag is nice'....haa..then he asked again,'if you prefer a watch then what brand you want?GUCCI?GUESS?bla bla bla..'.'u want it to looks elegant or sporty?'....in a early morning he asked me SO many questions!i really speechless on that time..and i only answered him,'dont ask me all this quest that i didnt know the answer.it's like mental torturing,buy what u like then i'll like it too,i'm ok with anything'..haha..then he send me LV website and asked to have a look...cute bro..then later on i sleep back..hahaa...love you...
It's a cloudy noon...and my swimming session going to be canceled..happy D***???this is what u always wish for.bad.hahaa....lalllallaa..

No comments: