Tuesday, June 24, 2008

-rUSh-1St daY-

I've make a decision to go Singapore on this Friday night....who will go with me?haa....no one le...me alone will be there...i know no one gonna believe me ...ok...i reached Singapore on the early morning of Saturday...wow....fresh air of Singapore in my lungs....hahhaaa...C*** meet me at Golden Miles,then bring me go for breakfast,and also check-in in hotel...after that he gonna leave me alone there..cant blame him,he's not free on that day...just can blame me didnt get to inform them earlier...haa...who knows..i went all around Singapore by MRT alone!!!WOW....myself cant imagine too that i'm walking all the way around Singapore area alone...by looking at the map.haa..moreover,this is my first time to Singapore..the feeling of being alone in a foreign country is really not that good...i hope D*** will go with me..too bad,crushed with his actual plan...i do miss him and hope he's with me all the time...hmm....i know...it's 'bu ke neng'...
Alright,i walk around Chinatown,and ate McD on the first day...this time,i think of D***,infront of me there's a poster of 'Kungfu Panda',then i think of him again...so i decided to call him...and his caller ringtone make my tears flow automatically...so bad....it's our song...NO..should say, is MY song...haa...the feeling on that time is really bad....hmmm...the whole day i was alone...and i realised how much i miss him.................

No comments: