Wednesday, June 04, 2008

-aCtuaL pLaN-sTresSed-

3rd of June...suppose now i'm walking along the beach in Pangkor island...but i quit last minute..if not i'll be there for 4days...sorry ya friends..i had such decision because i scared i really will be isolated or be lonely there..i know i asked two of my friends join,but i still scared....that day go Perhentian island also same..i cant click together,all couple de,make me feel 'pai seh' to disturb nia..and nowadays i like to be alone de,i also scared i will bored my friends.moreove,my mum doesn't encourage me to go,she said i enough dark le...add on,i got work on the 6th June..one day Rm120 leh..heehe...anyhow,really sorry guys,next time le...'dui bu qi'..
Today noon i took my lappy to my cousin's shop..have to leave there to fix it.so sad.but is ok,my lappy will be back tomorrow..yea..Oops,should be today cause now ald 2.06am le..lallalallallalaa....hmmm..nowadays quite stressed..really feel pressure.i cant sleep well two nights le..thinking bout my offer letter..OH GOSHH!!plus on,today suddenly argue with D***..bout the nonsense topic..hehe..sorry la...my wrong.*pinch my nose for u*..hehe.don't angry ya..actually i care not only what S**** said,i care what everyone say..i promised i will only be 1st and that only one k?i'm not so stupid like what D*** say la...2nd or 3rd...hehee.
Just now went to Segafredo to meet A****,so long didnt see her d..but still have to thank God for raining.and can't make my swimming session on...if not maybe i wont be there le...i see she so lovely with her boyfriend..really wish them happy forever...just now i saw one incident they did and suddenly make me think of Y**..last time we used to behave that too..but past le la...facing future now...throw the past.yeah...okla,chao first.*muacks*

No comments: